Letting your Property?
At Asset Property Services, our main aim is to find the right tenant for your property. Given the experience of our staff, some working in the industry since 2001, we are confident that we are the best Agents to source the right tenant for your premises. Over the past number of years we have experience in successfully letting upwards of 2000 properties.
Asset Property Services offers a “No Let, No Fee” service including evening and weekend viewings when available
No Let, No Fee
This service includes:
- We will call to visit the property at a time convenient with you to discuss your letting requirements and take a walkthrough premises.
- We would offer recommendations on the best way to prepare your property.
- Photograph property for adverts.
- Issue Landlord with Agent – Landlord contract. (A regulatory requirement)
- Arrange a BER if required. (A regulatory requirement)
- Advertise your property on Daft.ie, Rent.ie, ebay.ie and RentInLimerick.ie
- Arrange and carry out viewings.
- Source suitable tenants after requesting relevant references.
- Draw up tenancy agreement between you and the new occupants.
- Obtain utility readings & oversee the transfer of ESB & Gas bills into the tenants name as and from the date of occupancy. Water is also transferred into the new tenants name.
- Obtain relevant details regarding the tenant for your records.
- Take an inventory of the property.
- Take condition photos of the property.
- Issue tenant with your bank details so as rent is paid directly to your account.
- Take one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as security deposit from the tenant which is transferred to you after fees are deducted.
- Hand over keys and alarm codes etc.
- Complete the PRTB registration form for you to sign and submit.
- Both the landlord & tenants contact details are positioned on the first page of the tenancy in the event that either party need to contact the other.
- Complete tenancy pack for landlord and post same to Landlord.
- Please be informed that all rental income tax returns, insurance, local property tax payments are solely the landlords responsibility.
- For more information on letting your please do give us a call on 061 279423.
For more information on letting your property, please give us a call or e-mail us. We also have a full list of landlord related frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Letting and managing your property.
If you decide to contract us to let and manage your property below is format this will take:
All of the above in relation to “Letting your property” plus.
- Arranging any required maintenance in order to keep the property in proper condition. For example, the electricians we use are United Electrical. See their site athttp://unitedelectrical.ie/com.html
- Monitoring rental payments and forwarding funds to landlord monthly.
- Issuing landlord with monthly statements by email.
- Carry out inspections when required at property.
- Register tenancy with PRTB.
- Please note security deposit will be retained on account in the Agents client account.
- Being point of contact with tenant for all queries. Landlords name will be on tenancy but only the Agents contact details will be given.
At end of tenancy
- Retrieve the keys from the tenant.
- Note the readings on the [gas/electricity/water/utility] meters.
- Carry out an inspection of the property (noting any visible changes from the initial condition).
- Check the inventory of the contents of the property..
- Assess the extent of repairs/maintenance work necessary and advise client accordingly.
- Calculate the amount, if any, of the “tenancy deposit bond” to be deducted to cover breaches of the tenancy and appraise Client